Today is a day-off for me, since I worked yesterday on May 1st (May 1st is a national holiday in Ukraine), so the weekend started earlier for me this week. Yay!
I wanted to wear something simple that would just look nice and let me go for a walk with my kids today, hence this simple soft makeup with brows undone, which I almost never do, meaning I always do something with my brows, either fill them in with a powder or use a brow pencil, but I wanted this look to be really fresh and effortless, so I thought, "why not try to embrace your natural brows, Irene?". "Ok", said I to myself in a sec or two, "Will see how I can manage it" :). So here's the look.
Products used in this makeup:
1. Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in 01 Rose
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 51 Light vanilla
3. Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream Colour Correction (can't see the color, but it's the lightest one in the range)
4. Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Flexible Coverage Concealer in Vanilla
5. Stila Convertible Color in Lillium
6. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder
1. Wet-n-Wild in 335 Silent Treatment
2. Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in black
1. Rimmel lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy
2. M.A.G lipgloss (doesn't have the color on)
Hope you liked the look. Thank you for reading. Please, share in the comments what you like to wear on those lazy weekends. I would love to hear that.